Welcome & Bio
Those two words sum up the mission of my photography. Who am I? Just a regular guy traveling through life who enjoys celebrating special times of my life and the lives of others.
Whether it's capturing the emotion of a bride on her wedding day, the fun of a high school senior session, the love of a family for one another, or the feelings one has for a furry best friend, my photography is essentially about people and our relationships. It's about how we see our world, how we see each other, and often about how we see ourselves.
Good photography may be about capturing a pleasing likeness of someone, but great photography is more about reaching beneath the surface to communicate the emotion of special moments and the essence of life. Great photography captures a slice of life...an inside glimpse of our relationships...the things that make one's life a personal legacy.
My goal is to create great photography. Every life is special and has meaning. I want to create the kinds of images you will cherish for a lifetime. Pictures you will share with others so they might feel as if they've lived those special moments with you.
I'd love to have the opportunity to discuss your photography needs with you further. Drop me an email or give me a call! (email@example.com OR 765.215.0208)
• Shot first wedding: 1991
• Number of weddings shot: I don't know—I quit counting years ago after completing 100
• Largest wedding party: 30
• Best shoot: too many good ones to choose from
• Worst shoot: getting locked out of the church during a ceremony in the middle of winter
• Strangest shoot: when a fist fight broke out between the bride and bridesmaids See? It's never boring!
• Celebs I've met while shooting: Tony Dungy, Olympia Dukakis, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Lynn St. James, Carnie Wilson, and Elena Grinenko
• Education/Professional background: Marketing & Advertising and Music History
Music: Jazz & film music
Book: Can't decide
TV Show: Seinfeld
Mac or PC: Mac, of course
Cats or Dogs: Dogs
Movie: Anything with Bill Murray in it