Posts with tag: "Pet safety"
Xylitol...Be Aware!
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Xylitol...Be Aware!

As Halloween and Trick-or-Treating is just around the corner, this post is really important. If you're a pet parent, you need to be familiar with the word XYLITOL. Why? Because it can be deadly to your furry friend. Xylitol is an artificial sweetener being used in more and more products, especially sugar-free gum. A couple of years ago, I was getting ready to leave on a business trip and while I normally put my briefcase up and out of the way at night, this time I forgot. I woke up, got ready for work, and went to grab my briefcase. Much to my surprise, I found my briefcase in the family room and could see a little white tail wagging next to it. As I approached, our little Bichon looked up ...

Archives
      Go